Caffeine Free Diet Coke

elkay68

They've always had it at Cafe Al Bacio, but not at Bistro on Five. They also had it at the burger bar by the pool on Eclipse, Equinox and Solstice. On Summit, they ran out of it by the fifth day at most places but Cafe Al Bacio.

We've cruised extensively on Celebrity, but have not been on the Millenium. However, all the Solstice class ships have had caffeine free REGULAR Coke, which is a rarity. Being from Canada, we can't even get that here.

I doubt you'll have a problem, other than you may have to ask the bartenders for it specifically and describe the can. They tend to either just hand out regular or diet coke as a matter of course.

They had Diet Caffeine Free on Summit also. The guy in WJ knew I wanted it so he made sure he had it every morning when we stopped in for Breakfast. He was a really sweetie to make sure I got it every day.

One of the things I love about the Bev Pkg on Celebrit - you get soda in cans instead of just the machines. Like it way better out of a can vs a gun or machine.

We've cruised extensively on Celebrity, but have not been on the Millenium. However, all the Solstice class ships have had caffeine free REGULAR Coke, which is a rarity. Being from Canada, we can't even get that here.

I doubt you'll have a problem, other than you may have to ask the bartenders for it specifically and describe the can. They tend to either just hand out regular or diet coke as a matter of course.

Yes if they didn't listen carefully, we also got some regular (sugar) Caffeine free Coke - maybe because the can is golden, too. However it has more red than the caffeine free which is "more golden".

Edited by UniPac