UDP on the Dawn

Diane123boys

I don't know about the UDP but we eat in the serviced restaurants for most meals. If you want it, order it and they will bring it!!

I have been caught a couple of times when the main has been LARGE, care with lamb shanks!! I usually order two starters and a main as I shouldn't eat sweet desserts, diabetes. Never any problem, they ask how you want the starters brought usually.

Have seen a number of people who have 2 mains and some who have a starter and 2 mains, even saw one person with 2 starters and 2 mains. The staff are there to please you.

The dessert menu never seems to have crackers and cheese but I have it regularly.

A little of what you fancy does you no harm; just watch the weight!! Think 1Kg a day and hope it is only 1lb a day!!

Enjoy your food!!

Mike (& Pauline)

Poms by birth, Kiwis by choice.

• 3 weeks later...

On our last cruise we purchased the UDP for the days of the cruise, it seems to have changed now to per MEAL. Can anyone confirm? So we can no longer get an appetizer at one specialty restaurant and a main course later at another without incurring 'charges' against UDP of TWO meals pp. Am I understanding this correctly?

Also, per the original poster, some of the specialty restaurants allowed multiple appetizers and desserts, but only one main entree.

On our last cruise we purchased the UDP for the days of the cruise, it seems to have changed now to per MEAL. Can anyone confirm? So we can no longer get an appetizer at one specialty restaurant and a main course later at another without incurring 'charges' against UDP of TWO meals pp. Am I understanding this correctly?

Also, per the original poster, some of the specialty restaurants allowed multiple appetizers and desserts, but only one main entree.

If you have the SDP, you are correct. Each Specialty restaurant would be a separate charge against the plan. If you are on the old UDP you can go to as many as you want and order what you want.