Which cabin M Class 8172 or 6136

pamkev

Here is my situation right now we are booked on a b2b (our first) in different rooms the first leg is in room 8172 (aft) and on the second leg in Sky Suite 6100.

I did not book the suite for the first leg as it was to much for a 4 night cruise even though it is open I'm hoping for a price drop and if still open might switch depending if we can keep our 123 perks.

The ship is the Infinity

Would you change to cabin 6136 so on the second leg it would be easier to move into or stay with the aft cabin.

Thanks for any help

Pam

I'm sorry, I don't get the gist at what you're getting at.:confused:

If you had the choice between the two cabins which would you choose

I see I didn't make it clear on the first leg of the cruise would you choose the aft cabin 8172 or cabin 6136

Edited by pamkev

On the other hand, 8172 will have a larger balcony which doesn't have the tunnel effect you might have with 6136. 8172 also has an overhang which affords shade when needed. Another plus if you are sailing in cooler climes, is that you are protected from the wind while having the benefit of a beautiful view of the wake. Something to consider.

On the other hand, 8172 will have a larger balcony which doesn't have the tunnel effect you might have with 6136. 8172 also has an overhang which affords shade when needed. Another plus if you are sailing in cooler climes, is that you are protected from the wind while having the benefit of a beautiful view of the wake. Something to consider.

There is no "tunnel effect" in 6136. Actually, as far as I'm concerned, there is a "tunnel effect" in those aft C1s.

Don't worry about the logistics of the move. Your cabin attendants/butler will handle it for you. If you have all your clothes on wire hangers, it's very easy. I've moved cabins many times on B2B cruises and it's no big deal. So just decide on which cabin you would prefer.

Linda

Edited by Happy Cruiser 6143

There is no "tunnel effect" in 6136. Actually, as far as I'm concerned, there is a "tunnel effect" in those aft C1s.

Don't worry about the logistics of the move. Your cabin attendants/butler will handle it for you. If you have all your clothes on wire hangers, it's very easy. I've moved cabins many times on B2B cruises and it's no big deal. So just decide on which cabin you would prefer.

Linda

Take a look at this pic of room 6135 of the Connie. It's the opposite deck of 6136. You seriously consider there is no tunnel effect? To each his own...:rolleyes:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/cabinpics/56/reg/55880.jpg

Linda

Take a look at this pic of room 6135 of the Connie. It's the opposite deck of 6136. You seriously consider there is no tunnel effect? To each his own...:rolleyes:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/cabinpics/56/reg/55880.jpg

I have been in that cabin and seen the balcony. It looks nothing like the picture which was taken with a fisheye lens which distorts everything.

Linda

Thanks Linda

[ATTACH]357918[/ATTACH]

Here's a pic from 8185 on the Summit. All deck 8 C1 aft cabins were the same. Personally, we love the C1 aft cabins on M class. Sailing in on again later this month. I don't see a tunnel with this balcony.

Thanks