Are there fridges on the Liberty?

ccahope

35 days out and ready to pack! I am trying to figure out what cup / containers I should take with me. Knowing if there are fridges would help with my decision. TIA!

Yes, there is! my fav. carnival ship so far I have only been on 5...but still lol

35 days out and ready to pack! I am trying to figure out what cup / containers I should take with me. Knowing if there are fridges would help with my decision. TIA!

People are answering "yes", but does that include interiors or just higher categories?

Yes, all cabins on the Liberty have the mini fridge. As others have said they keep things cool but not cold. They aren't recommended for med storage and I would be uncomfortable using them for liquid formula storage.

The interior isn't very large. A regular plate like room service delivers will not fit because the depth is too narrow. As for cups, they have a shelf in the middle that fits cans on each level.

I bring ziplock bags for things I want to store. I usually go to the Lido for hard boiled eggs in the morning and store them in there for a late night snack.