Our Awesome Silhouette Aft C1 Cabin 1672

need2cruisesoon

There is really something so very special about aft cabins and watching the wake disappear into the distance! I loved your build up pictures to of the sign and the long corridor!

Back to mid ships for next cruise but can't wait for aft cabin Singapore to Abu Dhabi on the Constelation in 2017!

Thanks for the post, really enjoyed it!

There is really something so very special about aft cabins and watching the wake disappear into the distance! I loved your build up pictures to of the sign and the long corridor!

Back to mid ships for next cruise but can't wait for aft cabin Singapore to Abu Dhabi on the Constelation in 2017!

Thanks for the post, really enjoyed it!

There is nothing that quite compares to the aft cabin balconies on the Constellation or any of the other M Class ship. They are much, much bigger. And not such a long walk to the elevator. If there is a Family Cabin open, you should go for that...amazing in cabin size and balcony size.

There is nothing that quite compares to the aft cabin balconies on the Constellation or any of the other M Class ship. They are much, much bigger. And not such a long walk to the elevator. If there is a Family Cabin open, you should go for that...amazing in cabin size and balcony size.

Thank you for letting me know, I will at some point sail a M class ship. But we were definitely satisfied with this cabin and the walk wasn't that big of a deal.

Looking down: (notice 3 partition wide glass versus neighboring cabins at 2). I believe our cabin was much wider than those.

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

She's a beauty:

IMG_1149.jpg

Hi dmk,

You are right about the M class aft cabins, my favourites. We have heard about those family cabins but never tried one. We have gone for one of the aft cabins on deck 6......!

You must mean either Deck 7, 8, or 9. Deck 6 back aft are the two Penthouses on the M-Class.

I was trying not to focus from the benefits of an aft cabin. The original OP's photo's today brought back such happy memories to us and made us so excited about our Constellation trip. Our booking is all about sitting on the deck, watching the wake grow more and more faint....it does not matter what room you book just look at the view!

Happy cruising to all and sincere thanks again to the original OP for prompting happy memories and making us excited about the next aft view,

Are you on the April 2nd trip, if so we also have an aft cabin :).