Lido on Glory

Bob NC

I have sailed on Glory before.

We are looking at a Glory cruise in January and are thinking about getting balcony cabins on the Lido deck. It seems very convenient.

Is there anything I should know about this deck? Is it noisy? Is there excess hallway or elevator noise?

I would love to hear feedback about your cabin on Lido deck.

I never heard any noise from the open deck areas, even out on the balcony. There seems to be good separation between the open deck and the cabins. I had a cabin just off of the elevators and could hear the music from the atrium. If you are about 2 cabins away from the elevators no noise at all except for a small amount of hallway traffic.

We had the very first balcony room port side in April. Don't book this room!! (Or rooms close) It's right under the stadium seating on the lido and in the middle of the night, every night, they scooted the deck chairs around. Woke us up every night. On the Liberty we had a room down towards the stairs/elevators and it was nice and quiet and no noise from the lido.

the nicest thing about staying on lido is you are a hop, skip and a jump from all the food:):)

We had the very first balcony room port side in April. Don't book this room!! (Or rooms close) It's right under the stadium seating on the lido and in the middle of the night, every night, they scooted the deck chairs around. Woke us up every night. On the Liberty we had a room down towards the stairs/elevators and it was nice and quiet and no noise from the lido.

Thanks everyone!

We booked Lido deck Forward for our cruise.