B6 balcony question

rydan

I have a B6 room booked on an upcoming Epic cruise, and a review I read about my specific room said that the balcony had one lounger, two chairs, and a table, and there was still lots of room left over. I hope it has that configuration when I board--I'm traveling solo so one lounger is perfect for me, and I'd love to have the option of chairs for sitting down a nice balcony breakfast if I choose.

Edited by piper45maru

Yes, in theory. Sometimes those B6 cabins come with 2 loungers, other times with 4 chairs. The B6's are twice as deep as standard balconies. M6's are even bigger if you can manage a few more $$.

The M6's were sold out for a quad.

Tried, but no luck.

I'm just back from the Epic & had a B6 balcony cabin, when I arrived there were 4 chairs & a small table. I guess I could have swapped 2 chairs for a lounger if I preferred but I spent most of the time up on the deck so didn't need to. I would say plenty of room for 4:)

I was on the Breakaway in a B6. We had two chairs a large table (the kind to eat dinner on) and one lounge chair. Could have easily been converted to 4 chairs around the large table.

I jut did a search and found video of a B6 on Epic. The balcony size looks the same at the getaway. This video shows 2 chairs, one lounger, and two small tables.

The balconies aren't HUGE (like some afts) but they are plenty big enough for the 4 of you! ENjoy :)

Thanks for all the replies.

Anything bigger than what we had on the GA. would be an improvement.

The two chairs it did have had to be on an angle because the balc was so shallow.

My younger son is really into learning about stars and solar system. and loved to sit out at night and see the stars. We have a travel size telescope we will bring with us. so i know he can set it up on the balcony and have fun stargazing.