Contacting crew members possible?

39august

I have previously read on these boards that there is a way of contacting crew members by e-mail. Does anyone know what the e-mail address would be? Seems I read quite a while ago that it is the crewmember's name at RCI.com. Is this correct, or is there another option? I would like to check to see if one of my favorite officers, who is going to the Freedom next year, is going to be on board or on vacation during my cruise. I didn't think to ask her when I had the chance on board NOS last week.

We've been in touch with several crew members but we have to contact them via their personal e-mail accounts and they do have to pay to access the internet from the ship. I can't remember the amount they have to pay.

You can also contact them via the ship they are on if you know the ship, entire name & position. When we were on the Radiance in April, some of the crew gave us mailing labels already made out where all we had to add was their name & position.

I have previously read on these boards that there is a way of contacting crew members by e-mail. Does anyone know what the e-mail address would be? Seems I read quite a while ago that it is the crewmember's name at RCI.com. Is this correct, or is there another option? I would like to check to see if one of my favorite officers, who is going to the Freedom next year, is going to be on board or on vacation during my cruise. I didn't think to ask her when I had the chance on board NOS last week.

Many staff and officers do have a shipboard corporate e-mail address which is read on board and it is a combination of the ship code and position. It is mostly up to that staff member to give it to you should they want to keep in communication just because it is a work e-mail address.

Archived