Miracle Dining Rooms

OceanDreams

How many Dining Rooms does the Miracle Have? I can see the Bacchus Dining Room and the Horatio's Lido Restaurant, which looks like it is the Buffet. Is this correct? There is also Nick & Nora's Steakhouse....which I would guess there is an additional charge for them. Is that correct?

OceanDreams

How many Dining Rooms does the Miracle Have? I can see the Bacchus Dining Room and the Horatio's Lido Restaurant, which looks like it is the Buffet. Is this correct? There is also Nick & Nora's Steakhouse....which I would guess there is an additional charge for them. Is that correct?

One (two-story) dining room. The Bacchus.

Yes, Horatios is the buffet.

Nick & Nora's Steakhouse is $35/pp.

One dining room which has two levels.

One (two-story) dining room. The Bacchus.

Yes, Horatios is the buffet.

Nick & Nora's Steakhouse is $35/pp.

Kobayashi .... Nice review & photo's

Lovemygrandkids & MaiTaiMary .... Thank you both for the information. Now another question for you. How was Bacchus dinning room for breakfast & lunch?

OceanDreams

Very good. Usually you'll have breakfast on port days and brunch on sea days. Longer cruises they will sometimes serve separate breakfast and lunch in sea days.

We usually go to DR for breakfast if a sea day. Usually find interesting people to have breakfast with.

For lunch like the variety found on lido.

Am I right in believing that lunch is no longer served in the MDR at any time whether sea day or port day? The DH is bummed out about that...but he'll live!;)

On a sea day they will serve brunch. On longer cruises to Hawaii on some sea days they will have a regular breakfast and lunch in DR.

Every day breakfast in the MDR but it's a brunch on sea days. Depending on when you go you can get breakfast or lunch items. I love the breakfast lemon bread and mini chocolate muffins in the breakfast bread basket.

Port days, no lunch in MDR. You have to do with whatever's on the lido deck.

Edited by ccruisequeen

There is an outdoor grill station near the pool that makes hamburgers and hot dogs at lunch time. There are some extras there like cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms etc.

I don't know what Guys offers so I cannot tell you where to find the extras you seek.

I don't find hamburgers exciting whether at Guys or anywhere else so I cannot compare quality for you.

We always eat in the dining room aboard "Miracle", and always enjoy it. No problem,,,,,,as long as you like grapes. :eek: (You'll understand when you get aboard.) ;)

"SKY"

Everybody mentions the grapes. Nobody mentions the silver pillars. Barely saw the grapes because of those silver pillars.

• 2 months later...
There is an outdoor grill station near the pool that makes hamburgers and hot dogs at lunch time. There are some extras there like cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms etc.

I don't know what Guys offers so I cannot tell you where to find the extras you seek.

I don't find hamburgers exciting whether at Guys or anywhere else so I cannot compare quality for you.

Good to know.....just one of the things we enjoyed about "Guy's" is the grilled onions and mushrooms.