Captians Club and Crown and Anchor

cruiser608

I think it should update automatically. We are platinum on RCI and when I logged into My captains club account it showed me as select even though I dont have a enough CC points.

I think it should update automatically. We are platinum on RCI and when I logged into My captains club account it showed me as select even though I dont have a enough CC points.

Yes, that happened to me too and I was really confused. So the accounts automatically just linked to each other?

Yes, they do cross honor at specified levels, what they don't do is let us combine our points...We are one point short of Platinum on Royal but we are Select on Celebrity. Our last Royal trip, about 3 years ago was unimpressive enough that it is not likely we will sail with them again but it sure would be nice to combine the accounts and maybe make Elite...I know it is not happening but I can dream.

Yes, that happened to me too and I was really confused. So the accounts automatically just linked to each other?

They will unless it is your first cruise on either line, then you have to contact them and get a number for whichever is the new line.

They will unless it is your first cruise on either line, then you have to contact them and get a number for whichever is the new line.

Calling may not be necessary. We will be taking our first Celebrity cruise next year and when I created our account on the Celebrity website it must have automatically checked (2 past cruises on RCI) since we're starting out as Select.

I did have to call to get the 1 category upgrade on our cabin.