Preziosa YC stateroom 16035

plucasana

Hello :)

I am about to book stateroom 16035 on the Preziosa and I am wondering what the little hallway (?) just next to it (left hand side) would be?

Also did anyone stay in that room (or the equivalent on Divina etc.) and can tell us, if there is noise from above / below etc... :-) ?

16035.jpg

I realize that it is a wider stateroom, so that is a good thing obviously ...

any other opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot !!!

Sandra

We were in this room on the Divina and it was great. I would want the same room when we go back. I'm not sure what that little passageway is on the deck plan because there was no door or opening out in the hallway that I remember.

Here's what we liked about this room. Much wider room and balcony. There is a little used entrance into the YC off the elevator lobby on deck 16 that is just to the right as you exit your stateroom. This is key card controlled. Very easy to go right in and out of your room.

Just down the hallway towards the bow on this (port) side in the stairway up to the sundeck, pool, and One Bar. Very easy. Not much above you to make any noise.

A little past the stairway up to the sundeck are the crystal stairs down to the Topsail lounge. Also very easy to do. We had no noise issues with this room and little traffic in the hallway.

Book it quick before it gets away.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We had this cabin on the MSC Preziosa in September 2013 and it's a wonderful cabin. Great location, quiet and very comfortable. The "squarer" YC! cabins are great and I'm sure you will have a wonderful cruise :)

Here is my video from the cabin:

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

Thank you both!!

Great information.

I really like your youtube-videos Norwegian Cruiser_73,

(also the ones from the divina! ) I cannot wait to get on the ship and see it for myself :-)

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked my videos:) The Preziosa is a wonderful ship and I'm sure your cruise in Yacht Club will be great. Don't miss the Vertigo Waterslide :D

From what I have been told on the Davina those square rooms are now for guest of 3 or more. My TA said even if he could get us one if a 3+ booked the YC we would lose the room to them. We could take a chance but no guarantee & in most cases it wont even show unless 3 book. This apparently is new. Not sure if it's for the other ships.

Lucky you guys!!! Works great then. I'm just happy being in the YC... I don't think I could ever not do YC , I've had a taste of something special!

I totally agree. We were on the Divina in the YC when she first came to Miami. We will be going for the third time this November....All in the YC and we wouldn't travel any other way. We're officially addicted!

:D:D:D