Carnival Survey- TV Shows

sanmarcosman

A new survey asking about the TV shows Empire, Nashville, America's Got Talent and The Voice has been emailed. Wants to know if you watch the shows and what your opinion is and if the shows are a good fit for Carnival to run ads on.

Edited by sanmarcosman

I did not receive the survey but can honestly say I do not go on a cruise to watch TV. Too many other things to do.

Perhaps you should read the OPs post again. It has nothing to do with watching TV while you are on a cruise.

I would think AGT would be a good one as I hear people talk about it quite a bit. The Voice seems to have quite the following as well.

I too, rarely watch any of those mentioned. In fact, I don't think I've EVER seen "Empire", or "Nashville". Watched "The Voice" once, but all of the teeny boppers singing sounded the same to me, so that only leaves "America's Got Talent". I find it entertaining, so I too would say that perhaps that's the best fit for "Carnival". :rolleyes:

"SKY"

Perhaps you should read the OPs post again. It has nothing to do with watching TV while you are on a cruise.

I would think AGT would be a good one as I hear people talk about it quite a bit. The Voice seems to have quite the following as well.

Oh wow, oops.:o Guess I needed more coffee!

After re-reading, I would have to answer None of the Above since I have never watched any of these shows.

I have not gotten the email. But I would also think that America's got talent would be great. I think it has a large following.

They must be getting ready to start an ad campaign because JH just asked a question the other day about what was our favorite carnival commercial of the past.

A new survey asking about the TV shows Empire, Nashville, America's Got Talent and The Voice has been emailed. Wants to know if you watch the shows and what your opinion is and if the shows are a good fit for Carnival to run ads on.

Odd. Last time they surveyed their customer about the Super Bowl ad, they ignored the consumer results and aired what they wanted. And I've yet to see that ad again.

In any case, I would end up missing it in the one and only show I watch on this list. I DVR everything, and fast forward through the commercials. They would have to have a whale tail or a attractive spokeswoman in a small bikini or some blue water to get me to push play while speeding through.

Edited by MCFTJCH2V