City Trolley Tours Boston

travelor80

We are considering taking the City Trolley Tour in Boston which includes a free Harbor Cruise leaving from Long Wharf. We will be on a cruise arriving at Boston Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. What would be the best way to connect with the City Trolley Tour? Anyone familiar with this one? I know the Old Town Trolley picks up near port but not sure if any of the 9 stops on City Trolley is near the cruise ship terminal.

We are considering taking the City Trolley Tour in Boston which includes a free Harbor Cruise leaving from Long Wharf. We will be on a cruise arriving at Boston Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. What would be the best way to connect with the City Trolley Tour? Anyone familiar with this one? I know the Old Town Trolley picks up near port but not sure if any of the 9 stops on City Trolley is near the cruise ship terminal.

Do you mean City View Trolley tours? If so, there is a stop right near South Station. You could take the Silver Line from the cruise terminal to South Station. Alternatively, you could walk ten minutes down Atlantic Avenue right to Long Wharf.

City View Trolley has a shorter route than the other trolleys, but it does hit all the highlights of downtown Boston. South station is a stop on their regular route whereas for other trolleys South Station is a stop on a connecting route.

However, I don't see a harbor cruise being offered. Did I miss it?

That's a very good deal. If you want, you can take a cab back to the pier and still have a good deal.

If you get off early, I'd take the Silver Line to South Station, get the trolley and go to Long Wharf/Faneuil Hall. Take the harbor cruise and then do Faneuil Hall including some lunch. Then ride the trolley the rest of the loop back to South Station to get the Silver Line back to the pier.

• 1 year later...
Purchased great deal on Groupon. Trolley plus free harbor cruise from Long Wharf for 2 for $35. Not bad.

We are doing the same as you. I was wondering how to get to the state street ticket office where you have to present your groupon as it is 2 miles from the cruise terminal. Have u looked into presenting your groupon at the south street station and getting on there?

Very interested to know. Thanks alot