luggage tags

georgia1980

The folks above have given you accurate information, but if it's too much of a hassle, or you just don't get 'em printed, you can simply ask the porter at the port, when you get ready to check your bags, to put tags on your luggage. No problem. ;)

"SKY"

The folks above have given you accurate information, but if it's too much of a hassle, or you just don't get 'em printed, you can simply ask the porter at the port, when you get ready to check your bags, to put tags on your luggage. No problem. ;)

"SKY"

If you have priority boarding I would definitely print out your boarding passes so they have the correct identification on them also I would feel better even without priority boarding knowing that I had the correct identification on my luggage rather than trusting the porter to do so. You can print out all your documents other than the boarding pass as soon as you finish doing your online registration. It is only the boarding pass that you cannot print until you make final payment.

Before they started priority bringing luggage to cabin we used to wait to the port and ask porters for cardboard luggage tags. Thought it was silly to use paper ones and pay to laminate.

Now we print and laminate as it is the only way to get stuff early.

Porters have a "sticker" that they stick on the tags, whether it's a tag that you printed at home, or a tag that they put on the luggage. The "sticker" identifies the luggage as "Priority". ;)

"SKY"