Celebrity Rocks!!

Cruise Raider

I know I am going to sound like a Celebrity cheerleader -- heck, I think I am one and not trying to hide it.

I am so looking forward to my next cruise on Celebrity and just yesterday, I was able to upgrade to a concierge cabin and the representatives I spoke with went out of their way to ensure my happiness. I am celebrating my retirement with this cruise -- so on every turn, guest relations congratulated me and asked if there was anything else I needed to make this a very special occasion. In the words of Pherrell Williams -- 'I'm so happy'.

:D

Thanks everyone! I am just so excited I feel like busting out of my skin.

Plus, see so many negatives written about their customer service but have had exactly the opposite experience. Now just in suspense about which cabin to which they will assign me. :)

Congratulations on your retirement, I hope it is long and happy. We love being retired, my BH says it took him all of 10 minutes to get used to not working. Mind you, he does still do his bit as a magistrate. The next thing you will perhaps find is that you wonder how on earth you had time to work!! All the very best, we also love Celebrity and, to be fair, cruising!!

I celebrated my retirement 2014 with a Hawaii to Sydney cruise on the Solstice. It was amazing! Have a wonderful cruise. Two more cruises booked and awaiting new itinerary to make the most of newly found leisure time!

Yes, I think that I was already loving it on my last ever commute home...but you are right, busy since then. What I love is the ability to find good deals on travel. We are also celebrating our 23 anniversary on this cruise -- so much to be grateful for and decided to celebrate both life events on a wonderful cruise.

PS -- I agree with finding time to do things -- between the ability to sleep beyond 4 AM (which is what time I got up for work for many years), our exercise regime and projects around the house and the cruising (my most favorite form of travel), I am busier than ever. When did I find time to work?? hahaha!

Edited by Cruise Raider

I know I am going to sound like a Celebrity cheerleader -- heck, I think I am one and not trying to hide it.

I am so looking forward to my next cruise on Celebrity and just yesterday, I was able to upgrade to a concierge cabin and the representatives I spoke with went out of their way to ensure my happiness. I am celebrating my retirement with this cruise -- so on every turn, guest relations congratulated me and asked if there was anything else I needed to make this a very special occasion. In the words of Pherrell Williams -- 'I'm so happy'.

:D

Congratulations! We plan to retire to Florida someday and look forward to our celebrity cruises being even more convenient! Hope you have a great cruise. Glad to hear of your good experience with customer service.