When should I get an email from the suite concierge?

I requested to get an over the water cabana, which was fantastic. We booked all our shore excursions thru him so you don't have to wait on line at desk. There is a special section in theater for suites guest and diamond club. Also ice skating show. You don't need reservations for MTD, just show up and get seated. We never waited. Best of all on last day he takes you off ship first to avoid crowds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a point of clarification, the Royal Family Suite is the only family suite on Oasis. The others are categorized as staterooms, not suites. :) (Interior family, family ocean view, family ocean view with balcony).

The RFS's are wonderful - we had one on Grandeur for 7 of us a year ago and it was terrific. You will enjoy the RFS on Oasis!

Right, we have a Royal Family Suite on the Oasis. We only sail in Grand Suites or higher now. My husband likes the perks. ;)

I had a follow up question - for our upcoming Rhapsody cruise which leaves on the 23rd, I sent an email to the concierge yesterday, with the couple of requests we had. Should I expect him to reply confirming that its all done, or do they usually not answer but just take care of the requests?

I had a follow up question - for our upcoming Rhapsody cruise which leaves on the 23rd, I sent an email to the concierge yesterday, with the couple of requests we had. Should I expect him to reply confirming that its all done, or do they usually not answer but just take care of the requests?

What room do you have on the Rhapsody?

• 3 weeks later...
What kinds of things do people request from concierge? First timer, here. Cabanas? Coastal Kitchen Reservations? My time reservations? Shows??

Thanks,

Chelsea

To answer all your questions....yes ! Your concierge will take care of all these type reservations. On our last Allure cruise, I emailed the concierge from our hotel in FLL after we arrived and she responded later that day with confirmation of all our requests !

We sailed August 1, 2015 and used the concierge alot.

1. Made and adjusted dinner reservations.

2. Help us deal with conflict with the cabin attendant (suite 14730)

3. Introduced us to one of the senior officers when we were kept on hold for 45 min. on the phone to try to get help because of cabin attendant (see above). Yea put speaker on and got dressed and actually waited 45 min.

4. Was Got C & A tux discount not creditied because we booked on line.

5. Had that promotion that if you booked two excursions on line and one on board got $25 off. No one new of it, so met yet another senior officer.

We normally are not "needy" people, these events happened over the course of the cruise

Oh they were tipped well at the end.

Very helpful and caring.

Sea Ya

I know there is a list of all concierge emails and can't find it! Can someone help? Sailing Oasis late October!

Found a thread when I was wondering an it shows that it is the first 2 letters of the ship name underscore concerige 01 @rccl for example when I emailed for Allure it was al_concierge01@rccl.com.

That got back very quickly