Celebrity Cruises Captain's Club Points

blordos

Hi all

We are cruising with Celebrity Equinox with five persons in two Concierge cabins. I have a question about the club points.

Does each person get 5 points per night or only 5 points are given for the cabin for the "main" person ?

Is it possible to collect the points from all the persons and put it on one Captian Club account ?

Thanks

Kot

Edited by blordos

Hi all

We are cruising with Celebrity Equinox with five persons in two Concierge cabins. I have a question about the club points.

Does each person get 5 points per night or only 5 points are given for the cabin for the "main" person ?

Is it possible to collect the points from all the persons and put it on one Captian Club account ?

Thanks

Kot

Hey, welcome to Cruise Critic. Yes, each person sailing gets his own points. No, you can't put all the points in one person's account.

Thank you for the fast answer. :)

When I did online-checking they asked me to fill in the Captain Club account number. I fill in the same account number for each guest and the site accept that without question.

I did that because the other guests are very occasional cruisers and I and my wife are more vivid cruisers but Celebrity is my first cruise with this company.

So I only know the points after the cruise.

Thank you for the fast answer. :)

When I did online-checking they asked me to fill in the Captain Club account number. I fill in the same account number for each guest and the site accept that without question.

I did that because the other guests are very occasional cruisers and I and my wife are more vivid cruisers but Celebrity is my first cruise with this company.

So I only know the points after the cruise.

Unless something has changed, each cruiser has his/her own Captain's Club number. I suggest you call and clarify this with Celebrity. I have my CC number and my husband has his CC number. Don't trust the site as most frequent posters will tell you. Call Celebrity.

Hi all

Thanks

Kot

Points are given based on class of cabin - for each night in Aqua or Concierge - 5 points, for balcony - 3 points, for Sky Suite -8...

If you have Diamond status on RCCL it could be transfered to X as Elite.

Edited by cruza