Is FTTF worth it? Yes...

Tallyfins

FTTF is new since I cruised on Carnival last (I think). If we are only doing a 4 day, with no tenders, I am not sure it will be worth it. There are three cabins in my group, so that would be $150. Even if I had my In-Laws pay for their own, I would still have to pay for the two cabins my family has. We usually get to the ship very early, and this time since we will already be in Florida, we should be able to get there early.

Any thoughts on this?

FTTF is new since I cruised on Carnival last (I think). If we are only doing a 4 day, with no tenders, I am not sure it will be worth it. There are three cabins in my group, so that would be $150. Even if I had my In-Laws pay for their own, I would still have to pay for the two cabins my family has. We usually get to the ship very early, and this time since we will already be in Florida, we should be able to get there early.

Any thoughts on this?

Getting there early doesn't get you into your rooms early. You need to decide for yourselves if it is worth it to be able to drop your carry-ons in your room when you first board the ship and get to the fun. To us, it was worth every penny of the $50 to do so, since DH was walking with a cane and we didn't want to have to lug all of our stuff around until 1:30 when the cabins opened up.

Getting there early doesn't get you into your rooms early. You need to decide for yourselves if it is worth it to be able to drop your carry-ons in your room when you first board the ship and get to the fun. To us, it was worth every penny of the $50 to do so, since DH was walking with a cane and we didn't want to have to lug all of our stuff around until 1:30 when the cabins opened up.

Very true that it doesn't get us to the cabin early. With the cane I can understand it makes it easier. But having to pay for 2 or 3 cabins, makes me think that I might not do it. If I only had to pay for the cabin my husband and I were in, then I think I would.

• 2 weeks later...