Royal Caribbean Introduces Royal Suite Class

LauraS

It is up and running.

I just reserved Coastal Kitchen on the Anthem for the nights I want. We are doing a B2B starting Nov. 30, 2015.

It's not up and running for Oasis.

We're on Oasis Nov 7 and Nov 14 and dining reservations are not available for either MTD, Coastal Kitchen or Specialty.

Quantum and Anthem open their dining reservations well before other ships and it's probably due to both of them having Dynamic Dining.

• 4 weeks later...

I pulled up the brochure on Royal's website regarding the Royal Suite Class to send to a family member when I noticed that there is only 1-day complimentary access to the thermal spa for Sky class guests. I could have sworn that the "1-day" was not previously mentioned in their advertising material. Is this new or was it mentioned before? Here is the link to the brochure that I'm referring to:

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b5fcb56f#/b5fcb56f/12

Point of clarification please. Will Jr Suites, Spa Jr Suites and Family Junior Suites now have access to Bearfoot Beach? Jr suites did not have access to BB in the past. This would be a nice upgrade on Labadee for Jr Suites.

Clarification... according to the documentation, there is no access to the private beaches at Labadee or Coco Cay for Sea level (Junior Suite Level). Access to private beaches and Concierge & Suite Lounges still start at Sky Class Level, which is Grand Suite or above.

There look to be a few things added for the Sky Level from what was previously offered, but in looking at all the documentation, the only place where I see a HUGE improvement in the level of complimentary services offered to Suite Guests is at the Star Level (largest Aqua Theater suites on Oasis Class and Sky Loft Suite and above on Oasis and Quantum Class) where it looks to be a nearly all-inclusive package that includes free drinks, free complementary dining, free internet, etc...

It's interesting, I will watch to see how it plays out.

I pulled up the brochure on Royal's website regarding the Royal Suite Class to send to a family member when I noticed that there is only 1-day complimentary access to the thermal spa for Sky class guests. I could have sworn that the "1-day" was not previously mentioned in their advertising material. Is this new or was it mentioned before? Here is the link to the brochure that I'm referring to:

Yes this does appear to be a change that has reciently been done. I too recall in in inital roll out promotional materials no specific reference to "1-day" complimentary access for Sky Suite level guests.

The only thing I have is a PDF I grabbed when it was announced.

Royal Suite Class.pdf