Fun things to do

kmkerr64

Going to Bermuda end of Oct. with hubby, 12 year old daughter, mother-in-law, son, daughter-in-law, and my 7 and 10 year old grandkids. Any recommendations for all of us?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

If you will be more specific as to whether you family will do everything together, like beach time, climbing the light house, historical places,, museums, shopping.....what do you like? Many of us can help with a little bit of information!

As it turns out, son, daughter-in-law, grandkids, don't want to hang with us old fogies. So just myself, husband, 12 year old and mother-in-law. We would kind of like to avoid the whole touristy thing. Love the beach and snorkeling, caves sound awesome also.

As it turns out, son, daughter-in-law, grandkids, don't want to hang with us old fogies. So just myself, husband, 12 year old and mother-in-law. We would kind of like to avoid the whole touristy thing. Love the beach and snorkeling, caves sound awesome also.

Take a look at Jessie James for a snorkeling trip. Very low key, great snorkeling! :) Caves are nice but very touristy.

http://www.jessiejames.bm/