Flying into Hobby - 1st time question

Hi! We usually drive in to Galveston. We are thinking of flying into Hobby this time. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to get from the terminal to baggage claim and then to shuttle pick up? It doesn't look like a big airport.

We would land at 9:05am. Could we take the 10:00 shuttle?

Thanks for any advice! I'm nervous about flying - this may be the first cruise I need my sail-away drink BEFORE I board!

The

Hi! We usually drive in to Galveston. We are thinking of flying into Hobby this time. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to get from the terminal to baggage claim and then to shuttle pick up? It doesn't look like a big airport.

We would land at 9:05am. Could we take the 10:00 shuttle?

Thanks for any advice! I'm nervous about flying - this may be the first cruise I need my sail-away drink BEFORE I board!

I travel to Hobby in south Houston a few times a year. It's pretty simple once you deplane you go downstairs and wait for luggage. Within ten minutes of arrival your at the carousel waiting. The carnival bus is right there as soon as u exit the airport.

When we cruise We come on the night b4 from Los Angeles and take the free hotel shuttle back to the airport arrivals and wait for the bus. We sail out of Galveston June 2016

You will have plenty of time.

Have fun!

Tim

Edited by CaribbeanLVR

The

I travel to Hobby in south Houston a few times a year. It's pretty simple once you deplane you go downstairs and wait for luggage. Within ten minutes of arrival your at the carousel waiting. The carnival bus is right there as soon as u exit the airport.

When we cruise We come on the night b4 from Los Angeles and take the free hotel shuttle back to the airport arrivals and wait for the bus. We sail out of Galveston June 2016

You will have plenty of time.

Have fun!

Tim

Which hotel do you recommend when flying into Hobby the day before?