wine cards

Velvet Teddy Bear

HI ALL...I kow as we get older we start to forget things...But I can't find the location on the NCL web site where it tells you about the wine card...I just called the 866-625-1159 number and was told there is no such thing....that maybe its something my TA is doing ????? or just maybe its something to do on board...she wasn't real sure....she put me on hold, came back, said no one in the area ever heard of it.........HELP...

MANY THANKS jIM

HI ALL...I kow as we get older we start to forget things...But I can't find the location on the NCL web site where it tells you about the wine card...I just called the 866-625-1159 number and was told there is no such thing....that maybe its something my TA is doing ????? or just maybe its something to do on board...she wasn't real sure....she put me on hold, came back, said no one in the area ever heard of it.........HELP...

MANY THANKS jIM

There is no wine card per se... but they do have a buy 5 bottles get a 6th free program aboard most of the ships... no card necessary.

We have been on one NCL cruise that offered the buy 5, get one free and one that offered the bar hopping card. I wish all the ships would offer one or the other. NMNita

Do you know if this applies to any adult beverage - or is it for the "drink of the day?" We love our gin and tonic and will definately drink 5 in a week!

The five, get one free refers to the bottles of wine, but it would be a great idea to do the same with drinks. The bar hopping card gave a souvenir after you had tried every bar, I think we got a free drink and got to keep the glass. There is a drink of the day, on the Jewel it certainly wasn't a special price unless you call inflated a special price, but my guess is back here as she heads to the Caribbean later this fall they will feature the drink of the day at a discount. NMNita

Is there a drink of the day on NCL? If so, is it a special price too?

There is a drink of the day, as well as a souvinier glass of the day. Be sure to tell them you don't want the special glass unless you want an expensive collection to carry home. They normally serve the special of the day automatically in the collector glass unless you specifically tell them not to.

There is a drink of the day, as well as a souvinier glass of the day. Be sure to tell them you don't want the special glass unless you want an expensive collection to carry home. They normally serve the special of the day automatically in the collector glass unless you specifically tell them not to.

There are also drink specials, such as martinis that cost $5 instead of the normal $8 and up

Archived