Pride Tablecloths

jandb6266

The Pride still has the tableclothes, BUT they are getting American Table next month (September 20th, I believe), so they will get the new tables.

Not necessarily. Inspiration has the American Table and uses the tablecloths.

Pride had a drydock a while ago. Anybody peek under the tablecloths?

Edited by SadieN

Hello All,

I am curious.

Do table cloths make a difference?

At home we don't use a table cloth and it seems most restaurants I go to do not have them.

So to me it does not matter if there is one or not.

So do most people prefer them?

Thanks for the response.

thanks for the pic Martini Mom. I do like the look of having the table cloth. that table looks too dark for me.

I agree. Not only is the tablecloth missing, but the dishes/tableware are more casual too. Not a dealbreaker, but we did prefer the old formal style, which they now just use on elegant night.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hello All,

I am curious.

Do table cloths make a difference?

At home we don't use a table cloth and it seems most restaurants I go to do not have them.

So to me it does not matter if there is one or not.

So do most people prefer them?

Thanks for the response.

It doesn't matter to me if there are tablecloths or not. Tablecloths don't change the taste of the food which is more important to me than if something is covering a table or not. More and more restaurants are getting away from using tablecloths. I like the new tables.

Makes sense for Carnival not use them to keep the costs down for the upkeep of cleaning and/using new ones when the old one gets ripped/stained.

Isn't it going to leave water marks on the tables after a while. I prefer the table cloths. I am not going to jump up and down about it. It won't affect the meal.

No. They have a resin type coating on top.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good to know--I was under the impression tablecloths were only used on elegant evening with American Table.

When we were on Liberty in 2014, we had the American Table with tablecloths. Glory got the new tables in drydock.

Is there anywhere to get information on the new menu? I'm curious as to what's changing! We will be on the Pride in October!

Zydecocruiser is pretty much the authority on this matter :) Do a search and you can find his pics of all the menus.