The Alaskan Jewel! Welcome Aboard….You don’t Exist!

jenseib

Wanted to let you know I just started my Alaska Trip Report on the Pearl from a few weeks ago. It's still in the early stages though. If it's half as good as your report on the Jewel I'll be very happy. Hope you don't mind I linked it here. If you do I'll delete the link.

NCL Pearl- June 26, 2016- The Suite Life

Thanks so much. I will get over there and start reading. I was gone for the weekend and I head to Jamaica in 2 weeks so I am trying to get caught up, but I will get started reading and that way I will have it marked. I am hoping on my plane ride to Jamaica to read up on other peoples reports.

Thanks for reading. You will have an amazing time. Your cruise may be a little chillier, but you never know. Weather can change and be odd as we all know.

Skip just loved this trip so much and can't imagine why anyone would ever travel anywhere else now. He was impressed, so that was such a good thing.

Skip was all smiles on the Deadliest Catch tour. Also on the Klondike family experience because it offered so much and he wasn't even aware what we were doing beforehand. Ideally I would like to sail the Pearl next year, but my oldest daughter is getting married so those hopes may be thrown out the door. LOL. Of course her getting married is a good thing.

That's funny. they are both on social media and big Disney fans, so probably in a lot of groups. They are both great gals and some of my closest co-workers. I talk to both pretty much daily and love them to death.

Have fun on the Jewel.

Yeah, in fact I bought points from Brook just last year for GFV. Love her!

I really enjoyed your review thank you sooo much for doing it! We leave Aug 6th on Jewel with same itinerary. You have helped me a lot!

Yeah, in fact I bought points from Brook just last year for GFV. Love her!

I really enjoyed your review thank you sooo much for doing it! We leave Aug 6th on Jewel with same itinerary. You have helped me a lot!

A ha!!!!

Do you mean rented them? I know last year she was renting points out.

Did you book your cruise through her?

We were Aug. 1 last year. I sure wish I was heading there again in 2 weeks. Luckily I am going to Jamaica for work that same week this year, so shouldn't suffer the blues too badly. Claire is a little jealous she can't come with me. LOL.

But she does in Oct when we are sailing on the Disney Fantasy.

A ha!!!!

Do you mean rented them? I know last year she was renting points out.

Did you book your cruise through her?

We were Aug. 1 last year. I sure wish I was heading there again in 2 weeks. Luckily I am going to Jamaica for work that same week this year, so shouldn't suffer the blues too badly. Claire is a little jealous she can't come with me. LOL.

But she does in Oct when we are sailing on the Disney Fantasy.

Yes, rented sorry. Honestly I thought she only did Disney or I would have! We contacted her about the Wonder but decided to go NCL last minute. Wish I would have known she wasn't exclusively Disney :(

This is our first cruise anywhere so we are a bunch of nerves about various things. Excited though!

Yes, rented sorry. Honestly I thought she only did Disney or I would have! We contacted her about the Wonder but decided to go NCL last minute. Wish I would have known she wasn't exclusively Disney :(

This is our first cruise anywhere so we are a bunch of nerves about various things. Excited though!

Nope she does it all too.

you are starting your first cruising experience with a bang!!! :D

• 2 months later...
Thank you for your great review of the Jewel, and your fantastic pics. We will be there May, 13, 2017, and can't wait. Sorry you had so much trouble before it finally settled down.

Thanks! It really was such a great vacation. I am still hoping to get Skip convinced to go again next year, even if we have to do an inside room. LOL.

I am heading off to a Caribbean cruise in a week. I am so ready to get out of town!!!