!!! Carnival Victory !!! ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!!!

gambee

Thanks Gambee. I have started the review, see here..http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2251092

I increased the size of the photo to 1600x1600 which is quite large but in between does not show. Photos are untouched and it shows but I'm still learning.

Great start to the review!

I would suggest trying to find a size option that sets the pictures to the long edge at 1024. That is actually the best size for CC, I spent a long time finding that out in the past.

Enjoy writing the review.

What a great ending, Gambee. I was laughing out loud at your uncle's antics! :D I liked the birthday pictures of your family, you're right that those memories will last a lifetime. Thanks for another wonderful review. :)

Heather

You're very welcome Heather, it was a real pleasure having you here :)

Thank you for your posts.

Well done Gambee. Another wonderful journey you took us on. Thank your family for letting us sail with them as well. Till next time enjoy life. Gary;)

You're welcome Gary, glad you had fun reading the review. Hopefully there will be another cruise soon for us.

Thank you, Gambee, for another awesome review! I appreciate all of the time and effort you put into sharing your vacation with us. :D

You're very welcome, thank you for being a part throughout the process :)

Thank you so much for your review, again, I feel like I got to cruise with you, and now I get to go again in a few weeks.

I bet, you could put a Cruise with Gambee Cruise together and get a ton of people here to cruise with you.

Thank you, Gambee!!!:D:D

This review was magnificent, as always.

I think what made this one stand out, was FINALLY seeing YOU and the familia!

Beautiful pictures as always.

Cannot wait to read your final thoughts!!!!

Thank you again!!!

P.S. Your uncle is a HOOT!!!!!!!!!! Cracking me up with the horse head up on the slide.:D:D

What an excellent review! I cannot say it enough. You have a wonderful family, and so nice to see you all having such a great time together. I will be rereading your review over and over till my cruise in October. I can hardly wait, but your photos and review will keep me entertained. Thanks again for taking the time and effort to put together this great review.:)

Thank you for kind words, I hope your cruise is everything that you want it to be and more.

Wonderful review, as always:)

Thank you for taking the time to share all your beautiful photos.

May there be many many more cruises for you and your wonderful family

You're very welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for this detailed review! We are going on the same cruise on the Victory to all the same stops within the same order in just 9 days!! I too chose this cruise for the stop at Half Moon Cay, so seeing your experience was amazing!! Both my husband and I have never been on a cruise, or even had the luxury of traveling outside of the continental us. We put so much into our elaborate wedding, we chose to save the real honeymoon for our anniversary. -We already have 2 beautiful little girls, some would say we already had the honeymoon. :o So I am through the moon excited, and stumbling across this last night, I couldn't help but indulge. Thanks so much for sharing!! -Question: I noticed you had all your meals at either the buffet or the MDH. Is there a reason you didn't visit any of the other places for breakfast such as, Seaday Brunch or The Breakfast grill?

I am sure you will have a fantastic cruise.

To answer your question, we did go to the Seaday Brunch, keep in mind it is served in the MDR. And the breakfast grill? do you mean the express one by the pool? That is actually part of the buffet. I did pick a few items from there as well. The victory really does no have many choices as far food venues goes.

Gambee....Thank you for your time and terrific effort put into your review. I can literally say I am suffering from post cruise blues now that your review is over. LOL.

My first cruise was on the Carnival Festivale back in 1979 with my folks. I have been addicted ever since with my two favorite lines being Celebrity and Cunard. I share a similar passion for these ships. I have come to love the transatlantics for their sea days with my next voyage coming up in October. Your review was a great read.

May you continue to enjoy your "addiction" to sailing the seven seas and thank you again.

I have yet to try Curnard, for some reason I think that the line will be too much for me. As per us getting kickedout of the MDR :D.

Thank you for reading, glad you enjoyed it :)

Thank you so much for your review, again, I feel like I got to cruise with you, and now I get to go again in a few weeks.

I bet, you could put a Cruise with Gambee Cruise together and get a ton of people here to cruise with you.

hahahah, funny, I was told that before. Not sure I am up to the planning aspect of something like that. Have a great cruise! :)

Thank you, Gambee!!!:D:D

This review was magnificent, as always.

I think what made this one stand out, was FINALLY seeing YOU and the familia!

Beautiful pictures as always.

Cannot wait to read your final thoughts!!!!

Thank you again!!!

P.S. Your uncle is a HOOT!!!!!!!!!! Cracking me up with the horse head up on the slide.:D:D

Glad you enjoyed it, I think this is one of my funniest reviews yet. There were certainly a lot of things that happened during the cruise.

hahahah, funny, I was told that before. Not sure I am up to the planning aspect of something like that. Have a great cruise! :)

You wouldn't need to plan much, just set a date, contact a travel agent and put the info up on your blog... Maybe have a meet and greet, or a group excursion....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gambee, Another great review with great information.

I am now curious to see how you scored her....especially in relation to your other cruises.:D

I am working on the score process right now. It should be up later on today :)

It's so kind of you to answer everyone's post. Your Mother raised such a nice young gentleman. She is such a sweet person.

Just want to thank you for another great and informative review. It was so much fun following along with you and your family. And especially nice to be able to see so many pictures of you and your family and all the good times you had. You have a great family to travel with.

Don't forget to let us know when "we" go on "your" next cruise. We'll need time to pack......:p;)

You don't have to respond to this post. I know you appreciate all the responses and you deserve all the accolades you receive.

Happy cruising!

Gwen :)