How to link people together on MTD?

Hi there, I have never done this before...there are 3 couples going on a cruise in November and we all have MTD. How do I make sure that all 6 of us are at the same table? I am going to make the reservations online before we leave.

Thanks

If you all have MTD, you really don't need to link...just show up together, and you'll be seated as a group!

The "linking" thing is really for traditional dining, where you're assigned a table.

CB,

question for you. If all the reservations are linked in the computer system, doesn't only one person on any of the bookings have to make the MTD reservation and the rest will be included automatically. This is what I think is supposed to happen. Tell me if my thinking is incorrect. And I'm only talking about when your on the ship, not trying to do it online. There I know you have to have all the booking numbers to do that.

Thanks

Gather all the booking numbers together. Phone your Travel agent and they will get you all linked together. Then the first day go as a group for dinner tell the Maître'd that you wish to dine together all the time. At 6:45 say. Now you will be together the rest of the time.

Hi there, I have never done this before...there are 3 couples going on a cruise in November and we all have MTD. How do I make sure that all 6 of us are at the same table? I am going to make the reservations online before we leave.

Thanks

Even if you have a TA, you can do this through your My Cruises if you want to eat at the same time every night. Once you are clicked on your booking number you will be direct to your

1. Get to your Countdown to Cruise Page
  2. Scroll down to Cruise Planner and Click on "Add" next to Dining
  3. Click on either Make a Reservation or Plan All Cruise Dining
  4. You can not select your daily dining times and also add "Guests"