Questions from past cruiser

auburn77

Haven't been on Carnival is several years. Leaving next weekend on the Liberty. Did I read that there were no sample baskets in the bathroom any longer? Also, I remember, I think, a 3 liquid dispenser in the shower. Still there? Was it shampoo, conditioner and body wash? Any good, or should we bring our own (for my wife only- I will use anything)?

I also read that there have been problems with the aft ext balcony rooms vibrating badly on the Pride lately. Any problems like this on the Liberty.

Thanks

My last cruise, we had the sample basket.. Toothpaste, razor, and bar of soap. But we never really use that stuff. I do love the shampoo etc in the shower. In fact, I'm tempted to take empty bottles and bring some home. They smell so good! :)

They quit giving away the freebies in the bathroom basket quite some time ago. There are still two dispensers in the shower. One is bodywash and one is shampoo. Perfectly fine for dh and ds but I prefer to bring my own toiletries for myself!

Edited by imluvncruzn

Had an aft on the Liberty this past February. No problems with any so called vibrations. The ship is a moving vessel and not a hotel and you will feel that any place on the ship. Have gun and enjoy. 7 cruises now and it was the best cabin we have had so far.

No freebie basket, no conditioner, and no chocolates on your pillow.

Oh, no! I don't really care about the rest of the stuff, but no chocolate mints on our pillows? We always saved them and ate them on the way home.

Carnival stopped giving the freebies in the bathroom because the companies stopped supplying the cruise line with free samples. I've cruised CCL since 2005 and can't for the life of me remember 3 dispensers in the shower..I do agree, take your own shampoo and conditioner, your hair will thank you. Sad to say the chocolates are gone, not a big deal to he my DH ate mine anyway..have a Chocolate Mocha Getaway and you'll have your chocolate fix... HAPPY CRUISING

One more thing. I noticed that the drink (soft) package includes orange juice. Is it not furnished at breakfast?

All juices are free during mealtimes in the MDR and on select machines at breakfast on the Lido or from room service.