New menu roll out 2015

I read that there are new menus rolling out for 2015. Does anyone know which ship and when and the names and order of the menus. I'm trying to do my research to determine what night to do a specialty restaurant. I'm also reading some ships already seeing different menus

I read that there are new menus rolling out for 2015. Does anyone know which ship and when and the names and order of the menus. I'm trying to do my research to determine what night to do a specialty restaurant. I'm also reading some ships already seeing different menus

Where did you read this?

Are you by chance referring to the 4 new restaurants (Dynamic Dining)and menus that are on the Quantum class of ships and were supposed to be launched on the Oasis class before it was cancelled.

The current menus are named after spices/sauces. The only news I've read is that one of them (maybe Sage?) has been changed.

just off the 5-night 8/8/15 liberty cruise to bermuda. our third night was a "coconut" menu i'd never seen before, on any royal ship. as we've never done a cruise longer than 8 nights, i just presumed it was one that's usually only on longer cruises, and for some reason they added it to our rotation. but maybe it's new? this is my fourth cruise on liberty, and 3rd 5-nighter on her, and i've never had this menu.

someone on the 5-nighter a cruise or two before mine had kindly posted the menu order and there was no coconut - in fact, that darn coconut menu made me miss my favorite menu (the italian one with the chicken marsala) because the italian menu was served on night 4 instead of 3 and we were in chops that night. :(

We were on a 14 night TA and did not have a coconut menu. that is new to us.

interesting. i wish i had known it might be truly new - i would have taken a picture of it. i think i had steak diane that night, which was ok (good sauce, meat not the best quality), but can't recall anything else.

I'm not a real foodie. In fact, any meal that I don't have to cook myself is good; and if I don't have to clean up afterward, then it's "great". But I must say, there is something about the rolls they serve in the MDR. I just love them and if I gain a pound or two or five during the cruise, I can blame it on the rolls. Just sayin....