Cheers program for beer

fedexretiree

Looking into a Carnival Cruise and was wondering if there is a limit on the amount of beer that you can drink in a day. Is it 15 beers per person per day? Or is it really unlimited.

Also, does everyone in the cabin have to have the Cheers program or can just one person get that package. (I don't drink so that package won't do me anygood.)

Looking into a Carnival Cruise and was wondering if there is a limit on the amount of beer that you can drink in a day. Is it 15 beers per person per day? Or is it really unlimited.

Also, does everyone in the cabin have to have the Cheers program or can just one person get that package. (I don't drink so that package won't do me anygood.)

If I am answering your questions as they sit....

there is NO limit to how much beer you can drink on a Carnival Cruise (unless you get the cheers program)

yes if one person in a cabin wants the cheers program, everyone over 21 must purchase it.

We drink beer and Cheers is just not worth it in my honest opinion for a beer drinker.

We drink Dos Equis, cost $5.25 each plus 15% gratuity. Cheers is $49.95 per day plus 15% grat. We would have to drink 10 beers to break even then we would only be allowed 5 more since the limit is 15. Not much of a deal for beer drinkers.

We drink beer and Cheers is just not worth it in my honest opinion for a beer drinker.

We drink Dos Equis, cost $5.25 each plus 15% gratuity. Cheers is $49.95 per day plus 15% grat. We would have to drink 10 beers to break even then we would only be allowed 5 more since the limit is 15. Not much of a deal for beer drinkers.

I don't get your logic, 5 free beers a day, sounds like a great deal for beer drinkers.

There is only a limit on the number you can get on Cheers...if you buy a few along the way, before you hit 15, you can have many more than 15... And if you make a good friend at the bar, with a little cash along the way.. You will never get to 15....catch my drift....? On my last cruise, I tipped well and made friends on the first couple days, and would have 5-6 before it showed 2 or 3 on Cheers!

From 1-15, you can buy as many as your account will allow!!:D:D