Totally Magical Cruise!

karessamom

Just back from a wonderful cruise on Magic! but I have 1 question--How long do the charges take to post on your cc?? I thought it would be immediately but have nothing on either of our cc's we used nor are there any pending charges--we were charged $200 on our bank cc but then in another transaction there was a 190 credit which doesn't make sense. we actually never even received a statement that you normally get under your door although we checked both s&s accounts periodically on the TV and even checked them yesterday morning before leaving the ship and everything looked good. just curious Thank you. Also when I get time I will post a review of our trip which was absolutely incredible!

Cannot wait to read your review.

We booked her next July out of Port Canaveral.

Cannot wait!!!!!!:D:D

So many firsts.....

First time sailing out of PC

First time eating at Fishlips

First time staying at the Radisson at the Port.

Exciting stuff.:D

Did they fix the big screen on Lido? When we were on our July 5 Magic cruise, the seaside theater was not working properly and they were constantly changing out panels on it. Even by the end of our week, it still did not display properly.

Did they fix the big screen on Lido? When we were on our July 5 Magic cruise, the seaside theater was not working properly and they were constantly changing out panels on it. Even by the end of our week, it still did not display properly.

Although that was one of the things I wanted to do never really got to the seaside theatre per sec--however we were up on lido deck several times and saw the screen working so I don't think there was a problem with it. and no one was working on it! we just didn't have time to stay and watch and when we were up there sun was shining on it making it kinda difficult to see.

FYI I will be posting a review not sure how to post the pics though so it probably won't be pic intensive. It may take a while to get review done. I've been going non stop since I got home and will go back to work on Thursday.

Although that was one of the things I wanted to do never really got to the seaside theatre per sec--however we were up on lido deck several times and saw the screen working so I don't think there was a problem with it. and no one was working on it! we just didn't have time to stay and watch and when we were up there sun was shining on it making it kinda difficult to see.

FYI I will be posting a review not sure how to post the pics though so it probably won't be pic intensive. It may take a while to get review done. I've been going non stop since I got home and will go back to work on Thursday.

Can't wait for your review we sail her in 31 days.......