All inclusive package - drinks for two

clairebearinaus

Hi there,

Both husband and I are considering buying the all inclusive beverage package for our first Princess cruise.

How does this work if one of us wants to, say, grab a couple of coffees from IC, or cocktails in the evening, and bring them back to the cabin? I assume Princess has something in place to stop people with the package ordering free drinks for others, would we have to take both room cards with us?

Many thanks in advance

Hi there,

Both husband and I are considering buying the all inclusive beverage package for our first Princess cruise.

How does this work if one of us wants to, say, grab a couple of coffees from IC, or cocktails in the evening, and bring them back to the cabin? I assume Princess has something in place to stop people with the package ordering free drinks for others, would we have to take both room cards with us?

Many thanks in advance

Not a problem, your package will be marked on your cards, one person can present both cards and get to drinks.

DW and I do it all the time.

Thanks, GUT. Too easy.

Enjoy

I don't remember if Princess print it on your card or use a sticker, but if it's a sticker and it comes off just go to the pursers desk, they will confirm your package and replace it.