Question about Anthem Dining

Amy5000

Hi all. I'm booked on 10 day cruise on the Anthem. We are likely to only eat in complimentary restaurants. I'm currently booked with a "Classic" 2nd seating which I'm considering switching to Dynamic Dining. I do understand that with "Classic" we will switch restaurants each evening as directed.

I read the thread explaining about the "Royal" night, so I think I understand that. Here's my question:

Ignoring the special "Royal" night menus, do the menus stay the same each night in each venue?

I guess if the menu's change we'll probably stick with Classic and let us see where the rotation take us? (We'll eat at each restaurant at least 2x).

But if they are the same each night I'm wondering if we should just do Dynamic and Find the menu(s) we'll prefer.

Sorry if this is confusing. I'd much rather think about a cruise that is 8 months off than deal with all the really pressing things I need to deal with. :)

As of now (and this may change), menus on Anthem change every 4 days. So you will do one rotation and go to all four restaurants; on the second rotation, menus will be different. That gets you through 8 days. Don't know about the last two.

last 2 days will be the same menu as the first two days.

so either eat again what you missed out from the first menu, there is always too many nice things to choose from, or treat yourself and do Jamie's and Wonderland.

you could win a free meal like I did. check it out in my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2243010