Any Tickets Yet?

Nanunanu

Hi JBeaune. We still have not received our tickets for 10/2 cruise. :mad: RCCL needs to get it together. Our TA has really tried to get RCCL to get on the ball and get tickets out. Did you get yours by e-mail? Mine are supposed to be mailed. Only 7 days til we drive to Fla. Will let you know what is happening. See you soon.:cool: nl

I would call RCCl myself and make sure everything is okay. Make sure your reservation does not show a balance due. Sometimes coupons or credits can show as a balance due, not a credit.

You really should have had them by now. Once RCCL processes them your TA should be able to print them for you. They wouldn't be the nice spiral bound docs, but they would be docs :)

If you don't call RCCL yourself, make sure your TA knows to ask about the "balance due" situation. When it happened to me, my TA never thought to ask, just said they weren't ready yet. When I started to get really worried, she did real research and found the problem.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Bobbie

I booked directly w/RCCL for a 10/2 cruise and got our cruise documents about 4 weeks ago. Are you able to log on to the RCCL website and input your info and print out your Setsail Pass (or whatever that document is called).

Have you booked as part of a group? I did and have been waiting for my docs for awhile. I leave Oct 7. A week ago I finally called RCCL and was told that some groups are pier pick-up only, and my group was one of them. I did get them to fax over the confirmation and my transfer info so I at least have some documentation and proof of transfers.

Happy Cruising!

If you do not have your docs yet for your cruise next weekend, then you need to call your TA and have them call RCI ASAP!!

The only time I did not receive my docs at about 30 days out was when there was a problem with my reservation. In my case, there system was showing a $54 amount due, even though I had paid in full at time of booking. Because of that "amount due" they didn't book my airplane flights or send me my cruise documents. The airplane tickets were finally taken care of 2 days before the cruise and I received the documents the night before the cruise.

Please do not assume that because you have done the Set Sail Pass that you will be fine without your documents. You need to make sure that there isn't a problem with your reservation that is preventing you from receiving them. Fixing the problem at the pier might not be an option.

Archived