Last minute tips or things to pack?

lesliejaykat

Clorox disinfect wipes! On our last cruise we booked a grand suite and the granit counter top was disgusting! Granted, the counter top was the perfect color for dirt to blend in, however, after wiping it down the cloth was almost black! Looked like it hasn't been properly cleaned in months!

Anyways, I like to do a quick 5 min wipe down on the things you touch for the peace of mind.

I have put together a travel emergency case (cheap clear bag from Walmart) that I keep all of my over the counter meds, bandaids, antiobiotic cream etc etc. This stays packed and in my closet and I just grab it for travel and has been used on multiple occasion. I also got from lowes a power plug (not a power strip) that has USB and electrical ports (2 of each) which I never travel without. One last thing, and it is because I really enjoy music, we have bought a little portable speaker and we use it with our IPOD, I love to have music playing whenever I can. These are just a few things that make our life easier and our cruise more enjoyable.