Equinox vs Reflection for Reflection cruiser, silly question

lilghallinsf

I know this may seem like such a silly thread, however, I am curious for opinions.

We love celebrity and have sailed the reflection three times now. Once in the Caribbean and twice on the east bound transatlantic. We absolutely love the transatlantic. The days at sea, the ports, etc etc etc. We stay in Aqua class when we cruise.

We currently have a cruise in the spring that visits greece and turkey from rome. However, we are spending a week in greece in three weeks, so we are considering changing our cruise back to a transatlantic. Again, we LOVE all the aspects of the transatlantic.

I am wondering, since we love the Reflection so much, will we be disappointed in the differences with the equinox or will we just enjoy being back on the transatlantic? Again, we love the sea days, etc.

I want some feedback and I realize it is a matter of personal opinion but still want to hear everyone's thoughts.

We have sailed both Equinox and Reflection in Aqua class, but no on a TA.

Reflection is newer (however, Equinox is still in good shape plus she was in dry dock recently), Lawn Club Grill instead of Hot Glass Show is a plus for us. Same for the gym on the Reflection: newer equipment, TRX, smith press etc.

So if you are gym and Lawn Club Grill lovers: that might be a minus for the Equinox. If you want a little less people, don't care for the grill and the gym and would like to see the Hot Glass Show: go for it!

I think neither way you will be disappointed on the Equinox - it even might become your favorite as the staff always was VERY nice on the Equinox.

I am wondering, since we love the Reflection so much, will we be disappointed in the differences with the equinox

You are the only one who can answer that, as only you know how much you do or do not enjoy the features that are on Reflection but not Equinox.

Do you use the Lawn Club alcoves? If so, how often? Will you be disappointed not to be able to use them on Equinox?

Do you eat at the Lawn Club Grill, The Porch or Qsine? same subsequent questions

Based on what you've read, would you rather be able to dine at Silk Harvest or visit the glass show?

We have done a transatlantic on both Equinox and Eclipse. We loved them. We haven't sailed Reflection.

You will love your TA. There are a few differences up on the top deck and in the Sky Lounge (it's a much better venue on the other S class ships because it covers the entire front wraparound portion of the ship, not just one side).

Since we've never done The Porch or the Lawn Club Grill, I can't speak to them, but I hear they're great. Are they reason enough to not sail Equinox?? I wouldn't think so.

In my opinion, Eclipse and Equinox have the best itineraries.

The only ship in Celebrity fleet that we have not cruised on is Reflection. Reflection has a added deck that the other S class ships do not have. Silhouette also does not have the glass blowing. For myself the glass blowing is one of the best thing about the S class ship.

Greece is one of my most favorite countries in the world and Turkey is right behind. Only you really know. Put a 1 person deposit on the cabin you want on Reflection for your TA. Go to Greece and make the decision when you get back. Then you can move your booking to the Reflection and get your refund. Or just get your refund.

A couple we met on an Equinox cruise last week were doing this comparison. They loved both ships but they loved the Hot Glass show so that was a plus for them. But they loved other things about the reflection. Summary - both ships are great. Cant go wrong really.