Website Login Issues

cal516

I can't login to my RC web account. Keeps telling me my User ID & PW don't match their records. I've tried using the reset PW function but that gives me the same error message. I discovered that if I try to change to my PW to my actual current PW the system tells me I can't use the same PW ... frustratingly confirming that I am entering the correct PW all those other times.

I've been thru four levels of Help Desk. Their only solution is to create a new account. I've actually done that once already and the resulting new account worked for a few weeks before displaying the same symptoms.

All this happens on three different currently updated computers using two different currently updated browsers connecting to the net over Verizon FiOS. Celebrity and Azamara sites work fine (I think they use the same back end).

I'm a retired geek ... degrees, experience, etc. I asked to talk to a manager in their IT dept and they absolutely refuse ... IT does not talk to customers. Too bad because I have several technical thoughts on the issue which might help them diagnose the problem.

This is really frustrating when it's time to complete booking info or print your Sea Pass! Worse, nobody at RC seems to care.

I went thru the same thing recently BTW. They'll never get better.....

The password/username/login issues make no sense at all. I had to create a new user name and password and that works fine, but can't login at all anymore using my C&A number.......

Edited by bouhunter

I can't login to my RC web account. Keeps telling me my User ID & PW don't match their records. I've tried using the reset PW function but that gives me the same error message. I discovered that if I try to change to my PW to my actual current PW the system tells me I can't use the same PW ... frustratingly confirming that I am entering the correct PW all those other times.

I've been thru four levels of Help Desk. Their only solution is to create a new account. I've actually done that once already and the resulting new account worked for a few weeks before displaying the same symptoms.

All this happens on three different currently updated computers using two different currently updated browsers connecting to the net over Verizon FiOS. Celebrity and Azamara sites work fine (I think they use the same back end).

I'm a retired geek ... degrees, experience, etc. I asked to talk to a manager in their IT dept and they absolutely refuse ... IT does not talk to customers. Too bad because I have several technical thoughts on the issue which might help them diagnose the problem.

This is really frustrating when it's time to complete booking info or print your Sea Pass! Worse, nobody at RC seems to care.

I feel your pain. for me, it started after we got back from booking our December cruise on board last January. not PCS( different browsers), my mac and even my iPad..

the workaround I have is I try and 'request new password' and suddenly I am in my account. I was able to finish paying it off that way. haven't been back since, but soon I will need to make MTD ressies.

no one could help me.. & I have 2 accounts and I cannot get into EITHER one.

C&A sent me to Tech support, Tech Support sent me someplace else. I spent good 3 hour one day on the phone before giving up.

Did you click on Forgot Your Username or Password?

I'm sure they have. It gets you nowhere once these issues start................... Most websites that works, not RCCL. It's like the system has forgotten you ever existed in regards to the ability to login.

The only good thing, once they got me a login ID and password that actually worked my Diamond status was still there..............

Edited by bouhunter

The only good thing, once they got me a login ID and password that actually worked my Diamond status was still there..............

Unfortunately, I'm on my second account which worked fine for a few weeks ... now, the same symptoms have occurred. Their only solution is to create a third account !!! You need a new user ID and Password and a different email address for each new attempt.

Unfortunately, I'm on my second account which worked fine for a few weeks ... now, the same symptoms have occurred. Their only solution is to create a third account !!! You need a new user ID and Password and a different email address for each new attempt.

correct and I am not going to keep creating throwaway emails for one website.