St Kitts railway

I think the first photo is of Bathsheba and like geomagot think this is a lovely place to visit if you have time☺

yes it is bathsheba and the other pic is the view from near gun hill signal station

there is a v pretty church on the way over to bathsheba (cant remember the name?) with some stunning views and an interesting cemetery, the church is obviously used to tourists visiting as there was a tea shop and a little souvenir shop in the car park... it was a sunday when we visited and our taxi driver virtually insisted that we should inspect the cemetery (and the glorious views) and we should also attend the service that was in progress at the time.... we had to decline (the service) as we were seriously/awkwardly v casually underdressed:o

its v beautiful in the interior of barbados... so much more there to explore than just the beaches (if you have the time) most taxi drivers are incredibly helpful and knowledgeable

Thanks Pensioncruiser for the post. We are doing 2 weeks in Feb. My husband doesn't want to plan too much up front but I prefer to have at least some idea and will probably try to book one trip.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk