What are the reliable entrees in the MDR

Heading to Alaska again from Vancouver and have booked a 3 meal dining package. What do I eat in the MDR on the other 4 nights? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Beyondships.com have sample menus on there from 2012 which may give you an idea.

depending what your favorites are will help you decide: We like the prime rib (not the best in the world, but good) and they have a beef dish which is called Beef Loin, what the heck it really is I have no idea but it is really tasty. I had it rare on our last cruise, it was a little tough but the taste made up for that. Also always availabe is Flounder. You can't go wrong with it.

Prime rib is always dependable as is grilled salmon. The lamb can be really good or flat out terrible - not only in the MDR, but also in Le Bistro. Very hit or miss. I like the Indian food on the menu. The salad starters are always good and many of the soups are excellent. Ice cream and sherbet are more dependable desserts.