Breakaway to Bermuda Live August 30th

seadog67

Loving he review! Happy Anniversary SeaDog. Happy cruise!!

I'm upset that Annop is not going to be on my cruise in 4 weeks, but glad you mentioned it so I won't be looking for him. boo

Ravi is an awesome butler. (if he's the same Ravi) lol

Hey, all the butlers are fantastic!!! :)

My husband was just saying the other day that he better be able to watch a JETS game while we're on the BA. lol

After seeing the crowded pool, I'm glad I've never been in any of the pools on any cruise unless it was in the Haven or spa. :D

Hi to JaJa!!!

Hey Meatball---I see where you took the pic from in BR. You hang out in any of the bars in that area?

By the way who ever thought it a good idea to put a scale in your cabin lol?

d5d10c53d134b8598ed563850edc9814.jpg

Right over the side with it and let the fishies weigh themselves [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL...I ignored the scale in my cabin also ;):o:p...silly thing!

Pool area is ridiculously crowded.

You better not be antisocial on this pool deck lol

[sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following this on mobile device is a nice distraction from getting work done, thanks Seadog for the news feed.

Good grief, that's worst than being in a "bath house" - I suppose with the size of the crowd, it's virtually standing room only around the edges of the pool & odds of someone slipping into the bottom of the pool or drowning is very low ;) with the sardines packed together.

Many onboard have limited choices but to sail with children in the summer months - next week, it's back-to-school time & it's "our" time to take a nice vacation & get away.

How fast is the BA cruising - 16 to 18 knots at most, it's outside marine tracking (radar) sites - she was doing sometime like 15 to 16 knots approaching NY/NJ lately with all those time at sea ??

1) Love all the Bob Ross references made me :)

2) Holy Cow that's a crowded pool. When we were on the Celebrity Reflection it was very similar. It was insane to try and find a lounger even on upper decks!

Yeah we do not even try to sit out there. I guess the old adage get in and out early applies!

I won that on my cruise in Febuary I ate 8 and they give you a tshirt and a free drink.

That is awesome! The winner today received nothing but an ovation. Thats a good chuncka dogs to eat, 8 of them!

Loving he review! Happy Anniversary SeaDog. Happy cruise!!

I'm upset that Annop is not going to be on my cruise in 4 weeks, but glad you mentioned it so I won't be looking for him. boo

Ravi is an awesome butler. (if he's the same Ravi) lol

Hey, all the butlers are fantastic!!! :)

My husband was just saying the other day that he better be able to watch a JETS game while we're on the BA. lol

After seeing the crowded pool, I'm glad I've never been in any of the pools on any cruise unless it was in the Haven or spa. :D

Hi to JaJa!!!

Hey Meatball---I see where you took the pic from in BR. You hang out in any of the bars in that area?

Thats Mrs H! Glad you are enjoying it.

Yes Ravi is wonderful and I am sure it has to be the same Ravi.

LOL...I ignored the scale in my cabin also ;):o:p...silly thing!

Amen cv! Still getting in some miles even with catching the "news"this afternoon for way longer than expected but niwhere near enough to offset the incoming calories!

5fa7559b4f10ffc329a1a6647935f46d.jpg

Thanks jerson! I do not think there is a separate gym for the haven, and I think they have two spa treatment room in the haven courtyard. I just had the concierge book me a massage and it was in the main spa on deck 15. So i think the gym and spa is only 1 for the ship Madera Spa.

Here is a pic of the gym and spa

fb0711ba21af364bc9d2a7ef152715cf.jpg

34c64bd3f67c9649b21053f00c449fee.jpg

cbc9cb567dae87cbfc9268cfa140b752.jpg

3e723540a864f449b2061459adf78468.jpg

Great! Thank you! That answers a lot of questions I had. Cannot wait to keep reading. Keep up the good work!

Following this on mobile device is a nice distraction from getting work done, thanks Seadog for the news feed.

Good grief, that's worst than being in a "bath house" - I suppose with the size of the crowd, it's virtually standing room only around the edges of the pool & odds of someone slipping into the bottom of the pool or drowning is very low ;) with the sardines packed together.

Many onboard have limited choices but to sail with children in the summer months - next week, it's back-to-school time & it's "our" time to take a nice vacation & get away.

How fast is the BA cruising - 16 to 18 knots at most, it's outside marine tracking (radar) sites - she was doing sometime like 15 to 16 knots approaching NY/NJ lately with all those time at sea ??

Glad you are enjoying mking!

Our current speed is 11.5 knots

6ec2102d98d16ba0b47768be9e6d58fe.jpg

4963236d468a5af6f3f1b818749d6141.jpg

Current forecast from the ship for tomorrow is overcast with occasional showers... Booo hisss booo

Hope they are wrong!

Current forecast from the ship for tomorrow is overcast with occasional showers... Booo hisss booo

Hope they are wrong!

There is always a pear cocktail to ease the pain :rolleyes:

Well as Radio is fond of doing on his reports, I took a break to catch ip on the news and lo and behold I watched the extended edition why the wife had a pedicure and gambled, then she wakes me 20 mins before dinner and says am I ready lol.

Still doubt I will make past 10pm lol

Dinner tonight was Moderno

837fd05847e0bee53754e077314d7701.jpg

Our table offered us a view of the dance floor below and Burn the Floor dancers:

https://vimeo.com/138027073

94c72e19b38a93f4b088a87604b2b9a9.jpg

There is always a pear cocktail to ease the pain :rolleyes:

Ohh your bad Jaja! Bad in a good way

Dinner from Moderno

Yummy cheesebread

401808140903e117eb1d905e6f57e003.jpg

Salad bar

051351a588324823490ffd3f717588b1.jpg

543864ab6c7bbc67128f0fb743fb3dde.jpg

My overflowing plate from the salad bar, this was all I had as I usually do nit care for the meat they prepare nor the chicken

cf8c68bd1534735bc5426f7eef1338af.jpg

A nice glass of chardonnay to wash it down

e1318af21134ea15bd5539d61a91d10b.jpg

That pool deck is nuts! Even though the Epic's 2 pools were small, the layout of the pool deck was awesome. We never felt crowded, nothing like that!

Yeah even I was shocked, but people were having fun so all is good I guess.