Who is the current concierge on the Dawn?

KateQ22003

Really? You couldn't just answer the question or skip this thread? I searched that thread you posted, all umpteen pages, and couldn't find an answer; that's why I posted the question.

Really, you could not have said thank you and that the link did not answer your question!!!!

Just got off of the Dawn today, and agree with most of the posters here, we never saw her unless we hunted her down and we asked a favour and was told No. Our butler Manilito was great, just the right balance of doing what you ask, and letting you be. We only had one meal in the suite, but he brought us the snacks that we like and was always helpful.

We had Karabi in February and found her excellent. Never made a call that wasn't answered, she made all our reservations for the week, we connected at breakfast when we needed, and never felt ignored. Quite honestly, could not have had better service, and really preferred the services she provided vs the butler. By that I mean, the snacks were nice but really not necessary. The help with excursions and reservations and spa passes were more important to us. And I appreciated her demeanour. Helpful, not gushing.

Everyone's experience is different

Exactly. We paid good money for a suite, but were mostly ignored by her when we needed a few things... We are younger, and we could tell she definitely gave more attention to the older guests.. oh well, learned our lesson, and will never sail with her again.

Was not impressed with Virginia AT ALL. Bad experience with her. Just my opinion..

I know we all have different experiences at various times with the concierges but I agree with you about Virginia. Most people who comment tend to like her and dislike Patrick but we are the opposite.

Does anyone know if Karin is still around? Hoping she will be on Spirit in December.