Transportation Port Saint Lucie to Port of Miami

plan2travel

Interested in reliable shuttle, bus or private service to Port of Miami for one person. Please, no suggestions to rent a car. I know that is probably the best way but driving to POM is not an option. Thanks for any help.

I'm here in Port St Lucie too and would love to find REASONABLE transportation to POM also. Hate to keep asking our good friend to keep taking us. Let me know what you find...please?

Lynne Coppoletta

lcoppoletta at mac dot com

Interested in reliable shuttle, bus or private service to Port of Miami for one person. Please, no suggestions to rent a car. I know that is probably the best way but driving to POM is not an option. Thanks for any help.

Amtrak? But you still are a $40 cab ride to the port or chance your life on the Metrorail.

Greyhound? Again $20 cab ride to the port.

Hire a private car service.

Shuttle service from West Palm Beach airport to MIA. Again $25 cab ride to port.

Try this:

http://www.floridashuttletransportation.com/destinations/port-st-lucie-shuttle-bus-transportation.html

Thanks Pia. I saw this company and thought it was exactly what I wanted but the reviews were just horrible - not dependable, no communication, don't return calls when you try to find out why you haven't been picked up and on and on. That's why I decided to ask for help here. Thanks again.