Trip Report Allure Med 2015

Nice review, loving the irony and the comments :cool:

I'm sorry it rained so much while you were in Mallorca, you had very bad luck. For us locals was a blessing after a terribly hot and dry summer, now it's super hot again. But it's like that in summer, always blue sunny skies except for the occasional "end of the world" storm.

What an excellent review with some amazing pictures! Thank you for taking the time out and sharing. DW and I love big ships so naturally we can't wait to try the Oasis class ships. So glad they're in Europe now since that cuts our travel cost and time by half. We're scheduled to be on board the Allure in the Caribbean next year and cannot wait, thanks to this wonderful review.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW... I'm speechless! The time you took to write all of that... I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks to you I have some answers to questions I needed!

I have already changed some show times and was considering a specialty restaurant at sail away on the first night. Your picture of sail away made me realize I don't want to miss it by being stuck inside!

Again, what an awesome review! Best I've ever read!

When you do the Caribbean let me know, we'd love to go with you!

Thanks so much again!!! We sail October 4th and I'm even more excited than I was before I read this!

Karen

Edited by KStevens79

I just found your TR this evening and I've read the entire thing! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Beautiful photos and very enjoyable to see and read about the ports and the ship. Love your writing style and sense of humor! As a previous poster said, it's refreshing to read a thread like this on CC. :)