Just out of curiosity

WOW!! you must've had lots of OBC

Nope, not much. Just the 4 drink coupons, from the old VIFP rewards, we didn't use. I am extremely careful spender on cruises, and the cruise IS my splurge. My husband surprised me with an anklet from the silver by the inch sale (which is still in great shape almost a year later) and I got a few minutes of wifi.

Well I never buy souvenirs or pictures on board, and the least I've ever spent on a 7 day cruise was $300. That was just drinks and one steakhouse meal. Nowadays, I imagine I'll be spending $350 plus gratuity for the Cheers package.

The best we ever did was a balance they owed us of about $300. We had tons of onboard credit that cruise and could not spend it all. They gave us a check for the remaining balance which was a nice change.

WOW!! you must've had lots of OBC

Not necessarily. My husband and I don't drink alcohol or soda. We don't plan on eating at the steakhouse and we also don't gamble. So unless we end up buying souvenirs, the only item that will be on our S&S card when we check out will be gratuities.