Blue Kay + Hobie Cat

bpmalaskabound

We are planning to spend the day at Blue Kay when our ship is in port in December. Does anyone know if they do guided tours on the hobie cats, or if the rentals are self-guided? It's been a long time since we have been on one, and we are not wanting to risk taking one out on our own with our 4 year old in tow. Thanks!

Not sure if Blue Kay does, but there are other beach clubs that have these available or people they can contact. Tequila Beach near Blue Kay has long offered access to various water sports and equipment, for example.

Your best bet is to contact Blue Kay and ask if there's nothing listed on their website.

I remember someone bringing this up once before. I know their site gives the prices (and just wondering if you have checked them out because they ARE EXPENSIVE...1 hour for $500 for 4 people) and I believe that the person checking out renting it came back and said someone (a guide) is with you. I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I was thinking. You could try emailing them (Blue Kay). They have always responded to my emails every time in the past. :)