Bogobev???????

We booked a cruise back in June through a travel agent. At the time they said a part of the promotion was a premium beverage package which was 50% off one premium beverage package when one was purchased at full price. I was undecided and was told that we had until final payment to add this promotion.

I was given the code:BOGOBEV

We have decided to add it, but now after contacting our agent, she had no memory of it, she called Royal Caribbean and was told they never had such a package.

I know I did not dream this, I have notes that I wrote at the time, spelling it out in detail even down to the amount it would add to the cruise.

PLEASE is anyone out there who has gotten this package and can help me to show them that it did exists, and have them honor it?

Was this perhaps a promotion that your TA was running or are you thinking it was a RC promotion?

You know, I can't remember, I really thought it was through Royal Caribbean.

My agent said she doesn't usually handle beverage packages and asked where I saw it...I feel like I am in the twilight zone. I would not have dreamed that code!

You know, I can't remember, I really thought it was through Royal Caribbean.

My agent said she doesn't usually handle beverage packages and asked where I saw it...I feel like I am in the twilight zone. I would not have dreamed that code!

There is something called BOGO50 which includes 50% off your guest guest premium beverage package.

Thank you, both, very much. I get frantic over this kind of stuff. We did book in the time frame quoted on this promotion and that is the one that was quoted to me. So I can at least refresh my agents memory and see what happens, she may have misrepresented it, however, telling me that we had until final payment to add the package.

Thank you, both, very much. I get frantic over this kind of stuff. We did book in the time frame quoted on this promotion and that is the one that was quoted to me. So I can at least refresh my agents memory and see what happens, she may have misrepresented it, however, telling me that we had until final payment to add the package.

Yeah that would have drove me nuts too.