future cruise credit

frisbee dog fan

I just booked the THREE FOR FREE promotional deal for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii. I was given $100 onboard credit each for DH and myself. I thought a 15 day cruise was supposed to be $250 each. I've been searching past threads and I saw something that leads me to believe there is a new OBC policy that is less generous than I thought, but I can't find any numbers. The only numbers I can find are from the year 2000. Does anyone have a link to the current policy? Thanks in advance for your help.

I just booked the THREE FOR FREE promotional deal for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii. I was given $100 onboard credit each for DH and myself. I thought a 15 day cruise was supposed to be $250 each. I've been searching past threads and I saw something that leads me to believe there is a new OBC policy that is less generous than I thought, but I can't find any numbers. The only numbers I can find are from the year 2000. Does anyone have a link to the current policy? Thanks in advance for your help.

From the current form available on the Cruise Personalizer:

17 days + $150 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $125 Inside/Outside

11 – 16 days $100 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $75 Inside/Outside

7 – 10 days $50 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $25 Inside/Outside

3 – 6 days $25 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $15 Inside/Outside

Princess Cruises Future Cruise Deposit

Deposit Amount: $100 per person

Benefit of Future Cruise Deposit:

Up to $150 Onboard Credit per person to apply on future booking 3-6 Days: $15pp for inside/oceanview and $25pp balcony/suite

7-10 Days: $25pp for inside/oceanview and $50pp balcony/suite

11-16 Days: $75pp for inside/oceanview and $100pp balcony/suite

17 + Days: $125pp for inside/oceanview and $150pp balcony/suite

Just book within 2 Years from the date of purchase to use (if it is not used, the deposit of $100 is refundable just cannot be extended)

Select ship and sail date onboard, or choose later with no additional deposit required

Future Cruise Deposits are fully refundable prior to final payment except for voyages 30 days or longer; voyages of 30 days or longer are refundable up to 120 days prior to sailing date

Full World Cruise/World Cruise Segments benefit from a reduced deposit of 5% of cruise fare and a 3% discount off the fare

Restrictions of Future Cruise Deposit:

Onboard Credit is only per person for the person using the Future Cruise Deposit; it does NOT carry over to any other passengers in the stateroom

Future Cruise Deposits cannot be added to a booking after the booking has been paid in full

Onboard Credit not applicable to the World Cruise and World Cruise Segment Voyages

May not be combinable with all promotional offers

Edited by 2Canucks

From 2 Canucks - Restrictions of Future Cruise Deposit:

Onboard Credit is only per person for the person using the Future Cruise Deposit; it does NOT carry over to any other passengers in the stateroom

Future Cruise Deposits cannot be added to a booking after the booking has been paid in full

Onboard Credit not applicable to the World Cruise and World Cruise Segment Voyages

So I'm thinking of booking a January 2016 cruise to Hawaii and purchasing two of these future cruise certificates, and based upon the above statement I can apply these to my already booked Panama Canal cruise in November 2016? Deposit has been made, but not final payment on the Panama Canal. This is great news, as I thought the FCC could only be applied to be a brand new booking.

Thank you 2 Canucks for the info

Therese

Edited by Therese S.

From 2 Canucks - Restrictions of Future Cruise Deposit:

So I'm thinking of booking a January 2016 cruise to Hawaii and purchasing two of these future cruise certificates, and based upon the above statement I can apply these to my already booked Panama Canal cruise in November 2016? Deposit has been made, but not final payment on the Panama Canal. This is great news, as I thought the FCC could only be applied to be a brand new booking.

Thank you 2 Canucks for the info

Therese

I think it is saying that the $100 value of a FCD cannot be used towards the payment for a cruise if you have already fully paid for the cruise.

It does not say that OBC from applying the FCD is possible after the cruise has been booked.