scuba & snorkel for Tahiti

chrismch

I would love to get some feedback on Princess' Huahine snorkel safari. We're going in Nov and just booked it. We've also booked a couple of scuba dives on Raiatea and Anau. We'll be doing our first night dive in 2 weeks and went ahead and booked the night dive on Bora Bora. Any feedback on any of those dive locations would be great. We're relatively new divers. :p

Hi there! My mom did the Huahine snorkel with princess and didnt' have that great of a time HOWEVER - that day there was a storm just out to sea and there was debris in teh water and also a stiff current. so I think that influenced her opinion.

The diving in Bora Bora is fabulous - we went with Top dive and they were great. I also dove with the ship in Bora Bora and had a good time although I am not sure I would go with the ship again. I think that they take you to the "not the best spots" because they don't know the level of competency they have int eh group.

Also If I coudl reccomend any snorkeling it would be on Tahaa just off raitea!!!!!!!!!! we went with Bruno and it was hands down the best tour we went on! UNBELIEVABLE snorkeling!!! our pictures are amayzing. I have some up on the kodak gallery so if you want I could invite you. wystiria@gmail.com Anyway we went to the coral gardens and did a drift snorkel thru. if you read my review posted here on the site in teh official reveiw section I go in to a lot of detail.

If you decide to dive here I am sure you will have the same experience I would just think twice about going with the ship!

• 1 month later...

We'll be in BoraBora next July on the TP. Would love to book the dive which includes the sharks and manta's. Which dive did you book? What was the cost? How far in advance did you contact them to book? Do you prepay? How was the equipment? Sorry for so many questions.

:-)

Sandy

Archived