Oceania Marina 4th to 14th Oct. Cinque Terre Tour

conbar67

hope someone out there can help me. We had a problem with our computer and lost a lot of info. including emails. I have organised a Tour of the Cinque Terre for six people with Bellaitalia Tours, and unfortunately can now not find the email regarding the original couple we linked up with ,and can't remember their names, an age thing I guess.

I did not unfortunately take down the info, but relied on the emails we had exchanged, which was obviously very stupid, in hindsight.

Can the couple who booked with us please get in touch on connollyfamily1@btinternet.com.

Hoping to hear from you.

You should not have lost your emails. They would be stored with your email server. Have you tried to access your email through your server,...online versus on your computer?

Also, more than likely, the person you were corresponding with will probably email you if they have not heard from you before the cruise. ;)