Vibe Passes - Don't do it!

Heronymous

Unless you're a sub worshipper and just want privacy. I was very concerned about getting access to drinks considering what I read about people having the UBP. I considered getting the vibe pass for access to the private bar and loungers, especially since I was incorrectly told at first it also included access to a private pool. Since its just loungers and and hot tubs, and no pool, I took the gamble and did not purchase the pass. I'm so glad I made that decision... I had NO problem getting drinks anywhere on the ship... And I drank a LOT.

I'll tell you one thing... By the pool just tip the waiters a buck for each drink... They will come back all day long looking for you and make sure your hands are never empty if that's what you're looking for. Luigi is the man... Super friendly, called me by name the entire trip and even remembered who I was when he bumped into me in the Tropicana where he works at night.. Build that relationship day one and you won't be sorry... And it costs a lot less than a vibe pass...

Also, getting two drinks at a time was NO problem... In fact they refused to take my second key card for my GF... They just billed all the drinks to one card every single time.

If anyone sees Luigi... Tell him Keith says hi!

-Keith

The title of your post suggest that you had a problem with the Vibe..Many people get the Vibe passes to enjoy the peace, tranquility, cool towels, and fruit ka bobs As well as plenty of lounge chairs at their disposal. Most don't make a mad dash to board and purchase vibe passes for the bar service.

Sooooo, your saying that an area that only contains a restricted access sun deck, hot tub(s) and bar is only good for people who are interested in the privacy and sun that come with a restricted access sun deck, hot tub(s) and/or bar?

Thanks for the newsflash!!:eek:

:D:D:D:D

Glad you had fun

The title of your post suggest that you had a problem with the Vibe..Many people get the Vibe passes to enjoy the peace, tranquility, cool towels, and fruit ka bobs As well as plenty of lounge chairs at their disposal. Most don't make a mad dash to board and purchase vibe passes for the bar service.

Exactly. And whoever told you about a pool is incorrect. Not sure what the OP is getting at but at least we know that it is confirmed there is no pool[emoji57]

I say to each his own. The Vibe looked very nice.

But we, too, had no Vibe passes yet did find nice comfortable loungers at Spice H20 every day we went there. And fruit skewers came our way, and we had no problems (waits) getting drinks at the bar. Fairly tranquil as well. So don't fret if you don't (can't) get Vibe passes.

Exchanged? No... I still paid much less than the Vibe pass, and only tipped extra at the pool. When inside I had no problem getting drinks at any bar whatsoever, and no need to tip extra for drinks. The point is, don't feel like you need the Vibe pass to have access to a bar... You don't need it for that reason.