Playa Mia - transportation question?

FLIP FLOP GAL

Hey all - looking forward to spending the day at Playa Mia...

Main question I have, we have a group of 11 (9 adults & 2 kids). If we book the excursion via NCL, does anyone know what the transportation will be like?

If we want to book private transportation - is anyone familiar with a car service of some type? I'd like to rent car seats as well.

Depending upon the number of people on the NCL excursion, could be a bus or several van taxis.

For that number of people on your own you'll need a couple of van taxis.

If you book a private excursion so you can do other things, check the thread(s) here on hiring a driver for the day. If all you are doing is going to Playa Mia and coming back, regular taxis wills be cheaper.

As far as car seats, they aren't required in Mexico, so most, if not all, drivers don't have them. I don't even on a ship excursion using van taxis you'll find them. You need to bring your own or take the risk.

As far as car seats, they aren't required in Mexico, so most, if not all, drivers don't have them. I don't even on a ship excursion using van taxis you'll find them. You need to bring your own or take the risk.

Nooooo! Please post on the Family cruise board for car seat advice.

There are some private drivers on Coz who will offer car seats - but who knows how old the seats are or if they have been properly maintained? :confused:

I understand it is a pain, but you are smarter and safer to bring your own seats. :)